After successful completion of the course Mountain Climber, the students may start learning a series of techniques that will enhance the quality and safety of their climbs. Mountain Leader qualification will allow you to make independent solo ascents in routes of D category.
2 Level. Mountain Leader (ML).
To enter this course you need to have the certificate of "Mountain Climber" or the equivalent from another training system. Before beginning a test of basic techniques is performed. Minimum age - 18 years.
1. Leadership in route.
2. Organization of assurance intermediate points.
3. Organization of descents in double rope.
4. Helping victims with a small group.
5. Self-rescue in pairs.
6. Recognition of the climbing area.
7. Climbing with instructor with in fully secured routes.
8. Climbing as a guide in fully secured routes.
After completing the course and assimilation of all the techniques of ascension as a guide (2-4 D category ascents are possible) a plastic card certificate MOUNTAIN LEADER is granted.