Having completed the course "MOUNTAIN LEADER" you can improve your skills entering the "MOUNTAIN MASTER" program. For this purpose you need to pass 3 special training courses by your choice and 2 mandatory training programs on MEDICAL AID and RESCUE WORKS, Also you need to complete 25 ascents in TD category routes.
3 Level. MOUNTAIN MASTER (MM):
On completion of the training program "MOUNTAIN LEADER" you can opt to improve your skills entering this special course.
1. Rock Climbing (RC) - Ascents in rocky relief.
2. Ice Climbing (IC) – Ascents in icy relief.
3. Mixt Climbing (MXC) – Combined climbing.
4. Altitude Climbing (ALC) – High altitude climbing.
5. Winter Climbing (WC) – Climbing in winter.
6. Big Wall Climbing (BWC) – Climbing high walls.
7. Artificial Climbing (AC) – Climbing artificial structures
8. Ski Tour Climbing (STC) – Climbing with skis.
9. Medical Aid (MA) – Medical assistance.
10. Resque Work (RW) – Rescue operations.
Mountaineers who have sussefully completed the "MOUNTAIN LEADER" course, 5 specialties (Medical Aid and Resque Work are mandatory) and, also have performed 25 ascents to ТD category summits, are granted "MOUNTAIN MASTER" certificates.
Welcome to the course MOUNTAIN MASTER!